- Milk bottles
- Liquid drums & containers
- Wheelie bins
Rigid Plastic Bottles Washing Line Features
- The HDPE washing line is designed for rigid plastics with a wall thickness ranging from 1~25 mm such as HDPE bottle container, etc.
- Minimizing the recycling water flow rate and evaporation losses.
- The shredding system is with wear-resistant design to maximize the consistent running of the system and minimize operational costs.
- High-speed washing system with corresponding speed according to material type liberates contamination from plastic flakes.
- The underwater force-washing paddle of the washing tank maximize the washing efficiency.
- Mechanical and thermal drying systems minimize the moisture of the end product.
- Shredding, high-speed washing and drying is set at suitable intensity to avoid over friction and cause material loss (fines creation).
- System automation ensures that components actions are linked, the system capacity is maximized, and the system is protected against interfering material in the best way.