- Recovered films from MSW or MRF’s
- Films recovered from Landfills
- Post-industrial or post-consumer films
- Big bags (Raffia)
PP/PE Film Washing System Features
- The pre-treatment module of the system is equipped wear resistant design to maximize system up time.
- Pre-shredding and pre-washing system removes a large percentage of abrasive materials (sand, grit etc.) to protect the rest of the system.
- Shredding system is designed specifically for film materials to create a uniform particle size which is easy for washing and drying.
- High speed washing system optimized according to the specific material type liberates and separates contamination from film flakes.
- Under water force-washing paddles in our washing tanks maximize the washing efficiency.
- Our drag chain discharge device regulates the material discharge speed and minimizes the water volume sent to the drying process with the product.
- Mechanical (centrifugal and squeezing) and thermal drying systems control the moisture content of the finished product.
At < 5% moisture the material is suitable for high quality pelletizing.
- Shredding, high speed washing and drying stages are optimized to avoid over processing which can cause material loss (fines creation).
- Intelligent system automation ensures that components actions are sequenced and monitored.
- Therefore, system capacity is maximized, and the system is effectively protected against un-shredable materials.