- Mixed plastics from E-waste (WEEE)
- Plastics from automotive batteries
- All kinds of rigid plastics from other sources
Universal Plastic Washing System Features
- The plastic wash line system is designed for mixed rigid plastics washing and separation.
- Minimizing the recycling water flow rate and evaporation losses.
- The shredding system is with wear resistant design to maximize the consistent running of the system and minimize operational costs.
- High speed washing system with corresponding speed according to the material type liberates contamination from the plastic.
- The underwater force-washing paddle of the washing tank maximize the washing efficiency.
- Mechanical and thermal drying system minimize the moisture content of the end product.
- Shredding, high speed washing and drying is optimized to avoid over processing, which causes material loss (fines creation).
- System automation makes sure the components actions are linked, the system capacity is maximized, and that the system is suitably protected against interfering material.
- Customized 316 stainless steel system is optional for corrosive material washing.
- NIR, Color, X-ray or Electrostatic sorters can be provided according to the material type and separation requirements.