W Series – Twin Rotor Shredder
- PE Film(98%)
- Woven Bags
W Series Twin Shaft Shredder operates in medium, or low speed and high torque typically for crushing equipment. With the unique design of rotor and cut chamber, the rotor knives and the counter knives cut materials perfectly so that it can not only cut materials evenly but also reduce the dust of the raw materials reasonable. It can reduce the wear of knives and screen. Rotor shaft surface can be build-up welding wear-resisting layer, making the shredder more suitable for the easily wearing material to have the most abrasion performance and better usage rate. The W Series Twin Shaft Shredder is supplied and fitted by Genox UK.
W Series Shredder Features
- Two rotors knives shredder design, generating tearing and shredding effect.
- V-cutting rotor design—with staggered cutter positioning.
- Heat treated rotor knives—Special DC53 steel (hardened) four edges use before replacement.
- Long life, adjustable fixed blades — Cutter clearance can be maintained.
- Wear Resistant – Tungsten surface coating for abrasive applications)
Enquire about the W-Series Shredder
Specifications – W1000-W1200
|Dimension (L x W x H) (mm)||3500 x 1550 x 2560||4365 x 2150 x 3000|
|Hopper Opening (L x H) (mm)||1660 X 1535||1850 X 1740|
|Discharge Height (mm)||1150||1150|
|Rotation Diameter (mm)||Φ386||Φ471|
|Rotation Speed (RPM)||83||82|
|Screen Size (mm)||60||60|
|Number of Rotor||114||138|
|Number of Counter Knives||4||6|
|Main Drive (kW)||110||180|