- Plastics – Mouldings, Profiles, Films etc.
- Rubber – Tyre Rubber, Reclaimed Rubber Products etc.
- Paper & Cardboard – Confidential Documents, Production
- Waste, Packaging Materials etc.
- Copper Cable – Household, Telecoms and Industrial Cables including S.W.A.
- Textiles – Carpet (Rolls & Tiles) etc.
- Foam – Production Waste etc.
GMC Heavy Duty Granulators are designed for high throughput size reduction of larger sized products in a single pass. These machines are specifically designed for treating plastic film or PP big bag material of high contamination. Incorporating various different methods of wear protection such as replaceable wear plates and resistant surface coatings, the GMC machines are well suited to processing abrasive, contaminated materials such as glass filled plastics and dirty films containing sands.
Enquire about the GMC Series Granulator
GMC Series Granulator specifications
|Number of Rotor Knives(The quantity of hocks X quantity of blades per row)||4X2||4X2||5X2|
|Number of Counter Knives(The quantity of rows X the quantity per row)||1X2||2X2||2X2|
|The quantity of screens(mm)||1||1||1|