GC Series Granulator
- Plastics – Mouldings, Profiles, Films etc.
- Rubber – Tyre Rubber, Relaim Rubber Products.
- Paper & Cardboard – Confidential Documents, Production Waste, Packaging Materials..
- Copper Cable – Household, Telecoms and Industrial Cables including S.W.A.
- Textiles – Carpet (Rolls & Tiles).
- Foam – Production Waste.
GC Series Granulators are high-speed granulation machines designed especially for the efficient size reduction of various materials in a single pass. These machines are ideal for processing a multitude of materials including plastics, rubber, copper cable and organics amongst others.
GC Series Granulator features
- Compact design minimizes on-site space requirements.
- Inclined, split cutting chamber design.
- Oversized, outboard spherical rotor bearings – prevents bearing damage due to product migration.
- Precision machined rotors (Forward set V-Rotor as standard).
- Replaceable wear plates at either end of the rotor shaft.
- Standard machines are prepared for air extraction.
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel – using quality Schneider components and Siemens PLC’s.
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards.
Enquire about the GC-Series Granulator
GC Series specifications
+ GC600T - GC800T
|Dimension (L x W x H) (mm)||1380 × 1170 × 2200||1380 × 1370 × 2200||1580 × 1440 × 2300|
|Hopper Opening (L x H) (mm)||560 × 615||760 × 615||760 × 615|
|Rotation Diameter (mm)||Φ320||Φ320||Φ420|
|Operation Length (mm)||600||800||800|
|Rotation Speed (RPM)||580||580||580|
|Number of Rotor Knives||3×2||3×2||3×2|
|Number of Counter Knives||2×1||2×1||2×1|
|Main Drive (kW)||22||30||37|
|Weight(kg)||Approx 1500||Approx 1800||Approx 3000|